joi, 27 martie 2014

Nutella brownies

I'm back! It took me a while but I'm here.
And to start, I tried an easy brownies recipe (I don't think you can find  anything like this) with only 3 ingredients. Yes, just 3 :D And one of the ingredients is one of my husband's favorite. Nutella...  The result is a chocolaty brownie , sweet and with a nutty taste.
This recipe it's been on my to do list for a while now. I was so curious to see the final result. And I must say that is a really nice one.
The brownies also look amazing made in a cupcake tin. To decorate them a little bit I added the forth ingredient (it's optional) shredded almonds. You can also go for nuts, pistachio or dried cranberries.
Here is the recipe that I found. Just a few and easy steps for some nice brownies.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup Nutella spread
  • 3 eggs
  • 10 tablespoons all purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup shredded almonds (optional)

DIRECTIONS:

Heat the oven to 350 F/ 180C degrees. Line a 6 cupcakes pan with paper .

Put Nutella,  eggs and flour in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. 
Spoon the batter into the prepared cupcakes tin (about ¾ full).
Optional : sprinkle with the shredded almonds.
Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs,  around 15 minutes. 
Set on a rack to cool completely. 





Photo credit: Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: