joi, 19 iunie 2014

Tea Party

Last Saturday I hosted a tea party for some of my friends and neighbors. It was a nice and shinny day outside, just perfect for this kind of party.
We had a really good time together, chatting and laughing. 
For this occasion I made a selection of sweets such as cupcakes, tarts, raspberry - lemon bars and a mini rainbow cake. As my mother was also here, she made her delicious choux à la crème and they were the favorite.
To refresh our selves,  I made a special ice tea blend that I bought from London and also I created my own cocktail.  We also had Hugo, Prosecco, Apple Cider and an interesting turquoise cocktail brought as a gift by my friend Andreea, that was the ladies favorite ;)
Here you can see more photos with what I have prepared for the party. Some of the recipes you'll find later on the blog :) Sorry for the quality of some photos, they were taken with my phone :D 
Enjoy!

















Niciun comentariu: