luni, 8 septembrie 2014

Sea inspired cake - waves and boat

Guess who's back?
My holiday is officially over and I feel so happy to be back and ready for business. This month is full of events and orders for me and I could not be any happier. Just wait and see!
And to start my busy season, here is one of the cakes I made for my beloved son for his second  anniversary. (I say ''one of the cakes'' cause we had two parties this year, one in Romania with our big family  and one here in Zurich with all our close friends and Thomas's close friends)

And here is my cutie pie blowing in the candles
What inspired me for this cake is his infinite love for water. He could literally stay in water for hours without having any problems. Well, he is not that happy when the skin on his little hands gets all wrinkled and he tries to pull it off :)) He tries so hard and he comes even to me to help him :| I wish I could...

So here is it. Enjoy the rest of the pics ;)

Have a great week, cake lovers!




Photo credit: Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: