luni, 6 octombrie 2014

Baby Shower - Cake & Cupcakes

Two weeks ago I have been part of one of my best friend's surprise Baby Shower, who's due date is in  the middle of November. She is such a sweet girl and everybody got together from friends, relatives to work colleagues to make sure she has a Baby Shower party to remember.
As usual, I had to make sure that the ''sweet part'' of the party  is special and unique, just for Andreea and baby Luca.  So, I made a cute white cake decorated with blue baby shoes and hand made writing with the baby's name. Also I added theme inspired tiny decorations such as sleeping baby, stroller, feeding bottle, pacifier and many others.
Besides the cake, cookie pops, white chocolate cookies and vanilla cupcakes decorated with light blue butter-cream frosting and fondant flowers, feeding bottles and strollers.
 I also made a nice bouquet for Andreea that looked so good with the sweets. 
With my lovely friend and her cute belly :)
Andreea is a fab blogger and you can follow her at www.stylishdreams.com for many interesting posts ;) 







Photo credit: Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: