duminică, 11 ianuarie 2015

Rainbow Butterfly Cake

Welcome to 2015!
I wish everybody a great year filled with happiness and lots of love! And cake! ;)
Here I am writing my first post on a new year. I have sooo much to catch up because I have been really busy lately and I kinda neglected my blog. I feel so bad about that, but I promise to be as active as I| can be.
My first post on 2015  is about a very special cake I have made for my sister's birthday while she was visiting us in Switzerland. She adores butterflies so I ordered some rice paper ones before her arrival and the idea of the cake was a total surprise for her. SHE LOVED IT! And it made me really happy also :)
Here are more pics I took with her special cake!
Have a great Sunday my friends!




Photo Credit: Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: