marți, 10 martie 2015

Boyish Cake - Body building

Hello cake lovers!
Here I am back again after one month away from my blog. I have so many cakes to show you but little time ( it seems) to write about them.
Today I was mostly at home, trying to put everything back to its place after my mom was here for one month. She just finds new and better places for the things inside the house, so after she leaves I have to look everywhere before I find that I need. And  today when Thomas was napping I found some time to write a quick post.
Hope you enjoy this one! It's a body building inspired cake for all the boys and men out there that love to go to the gym.
I have a major project coming up and I hope soon to share it with all of you!
Stay tuned for the next week ;)




Photo  credit: Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: