joi, 5 decembrie 2013

Cranberry & Rum Pralines

Now, because I don't have that much time to make the original pralines recipe, I thought that this nice and easy recipe using purchased chocolate is just as great.
And it truly is! You just have to try it. The pralines will melt in your mouth.
I used a combination that I personally like very much, I mixed  some dried cranberries  with the white chocolate and I put some rum in the milk chocolate. Delicious! The smell is incredible.
I think that this can be a real treat for your guests after the Christmas lunch and not only ;)
My husband and I devoured all the pralines that I made in one day.Believe me! They are and look irresistible!
 Here is the recipe that I found in my pralines mold box (for 16 pralines)

INGREDIENTS: 
  • 50 g white chocolate
  • 150 g milk chocolate
  • a few dried cranberries,  finely chopped 
  • 3 drops rum flavoring
DIRECTIONS:

1. Prepare the pralines mold .
2. Coarsely chop milk chocolate with a knife and melt in water bath over low heat.
3. Put half of the melted chocolate in a freezer bag and cut a small corner and spread the chocolate in the forms.
4. Lightly tap the form on the work surface. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5.Repeat the process with the white chocolate, but add the dried cranberries finely chopped.
6. Reheat the remaining half of the milk chocolate and repeat the process, but add the rum flavoring.
7. After filling the mold with the 3 layers of chocolate, let the pralines harden in refrigerator for 2 hours, them remove from the form.

Cooled well, the pralines can be stored for up to 2 weeks. 

Because I didn't have enough time to wait ( those  20 minutes in the refrigerator) my colors blended a little bit. But if you want perfect looking pralines, just follow the recipe.
Enjoy!
This is my star mold that I used for my pralines















Photos by EMI TRASNITU

Niciun comentariu: