luni, 27 ianuarie 2014

French Macaroons

It's my first making decent looking french macaroons.  I tried a couple of times before, but the result wasn't that good. I don't find making macaroons an easy thing. It's actually hard, you have to carefully respect every single step.
I found various methods of making macaroons and I chose the french one , using fresh egg whites.
The recipe I found it on www.weddingchicks.com . They have a great post with plenty explanations on how to make macaroons and they give us 3 delicious recipes for creams to fill the macaroons. Read the post a few times before starting to prepare your macaroons. The more attention you'll pay the better results you'll have  ;)
These macaroons, in pink or red can be the perfect desert to make for you loved one for Valentine's day. 






 Photos by Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: