duminică, 12 ianuarie 2014

Ombre & Ruffle Cake - Mint and Cream

First post on 2014 :) Welcome 2014!
Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fantastic party! We sure did!
This year my hubby and I hosted the New Year's party at our place so that our toddler can stay and celebrate with us as long as possible ( if I remember well he went to sleep around 2 o'clock). We had our friends with us so we had a great time together eating, drinking, chatting and laughing.
For this special occasion I made a gorgeous  cake with the help of my one of my best friends, Raluca who was in Zurich and we celebrated together the night between years.
We made a 3 layers cake ( one vanilla and two chocolate) filled with a fluffy vanilla sugar frosting( find the recipe Here )




All photos were made by my good friend Traian Belc.

Niciun comentariu: