miercuri, 16 aprilie 2014

Easter Egg Inspiration

I love, love decorating! And with the Easter just around the corner I thought to share with you a great idea of decorating eggs.
We usually spend our Easter in Romania with our big family, but this year is just going to the 3 of us, enjoying  quality time together, cooking , playing and laughing, and maybe going to a nice farm to see how people celebrate Easter here.
I always loved decorating eggs for Easter.  Especially doing this together with my grandma was a great experience,  using her old  and natural methods of coloring the eggs.
Just a few days ago I found this lovely idea and I decided to try it, to see if it's working. And it's working :) The results are amazing in my opinion.
I found the idea here www.larecetadelafelicidad.com
It's really simple and even kids can do it. I would be fun to involve them also.

How do you like my eggs decorated like this?
My eggs before decorating them with paper napkins

The napkins that I used





Photo credit: Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: