duminică, 6 aprilie 2014

Pavlova with rhubarb and fresh strawberries

I wanted for a long time  to try pavlova. It's looking so sophisticated and delicious, but it's a simple thing to do.
I tried Martha's Steward recipe. You can find it here www.marthastewart.com
I followed some of the steps from there, but I made a different vanilla cream. And instead of pistachios I added fresh strawberries.
Pavlova is a very good looking dessert , BUT insanely sweet. For my next time making this recipe I'll cut down on the sugar added to the rhubarb . It's really not necessary that quantity, half will be more then enough.
I am more then happy will the final result. Hope you like it too!
My hubby is in heavennn ;)
My fresh rhubarb before cooking
The fluffy meringue



 Photo credit :  Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: