luni, 25 noiembrie 2013

Baby shower - Surprise party

A few weeks ago I had to prepare some sweets for a friend's baby shower and I was super excited that I got this chance. Many thanks to our host Andreea from www.stylishdreams.com for organizing a great party that every enjoyed. Our friend Cristiana, the preggo girl, didn't have a clue about the party cause it was a surprise for her. She was over the moon all night :)
Here is a collage with all the sweets that I prepared.

Raspberry teddy bears
Chocolate candy melts
Vanilla cupcakes with butter cream and rum frosting 

French meringue with raspberry filling
So for this party I knew that I have to make all kind of pink sweets like cake pops, cupcakes, French meringue or candy melts. 
I had a lot of fun making all the goodies, but it took me some time. I started all the preparations a few days ahead.
Here you can enjoy the photos I've taken at my house before the party.
This week I'll post every recipe that I made for this baby shower. Hope I'll inspire you with them :)






Pink velvet cake balls


Pink velvet and vanilla cake pops







Here are some photos with the candy bar from the party.


Have a great week everybody and see you soon on the blog!

Niciun comentariu: